In fact, outstanding laboratory work in the field of Nutritional Environmental Medicine
has shown that the extreme fatigue experienced by CFS sufferers is a result of a
dysfunction in their cells energy production mechanism.
The common factors that contribute to fatigue
- Prolonged mental and/or physical exertion
- Injury, surgery or accident
- Acute or chronic infections as well as altered intestinal bacteria
- Food sensitivities or intolerances
- Hormone imbalance
- Heavy metal and chemical toxicity
- Excess exercise and prolonged physical exertion
- Blood sugar irregularities
- Sleep difficulties
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Subclinical or clinical iron deficiencies
Our approach to diagnosing and treating the causes of your chronic fatigue/fibromyalgia
commences with a 4 week program of diagnostics and proven therapies.
Our program’s focus is on increasing the available oxygen and ATP at the cellular
level initially so that symptom improvement is seen at the same time that causative
factors are addressed.
For complete details see: