Rate Your Toxic Potential
Utilize the "source
list below to determine if you are being exposed to chemicals or
experiencing related symptoms of toxicity.
If you answer true to more
than several of the following questions and tests you can consider
yourself toxic and in need of chemical detoxification.
Marine Debris off Hawaiian Coast
Persistent cool body temperature under 980 degrees?
Difficulty breaking a sweat?
History of multiple allergic reactions to
medications or inability to handle caffeine?
Mercury dental fillings?
Synthetic body implants?
- Grew up in family that smoked?
- Past or present chemical use profession or
hobby: painting, auto, industrial, farming?
- Sensitivity to diesel fumes,
soap/detergent aisle, perfumes, or cigarette smoke?
- Worsening forgetfulness/coordination,
numbness/weakness, tremor, mood alterations?
- Living in a brand new home or office?
- Progressive immune weakening: more allergies, infections/colds, autoimmune disease?
- History of asthma, eczema, chronic infections, or liver disease?
- History of cancer: esp. lymphoma, leukemia, thyroid, brain,
lung, glandular cancer?
- History heart disease, neurological disease, untreatable
- History of Sick Building or Gulf War Syndrome, chronic
* A Wake Up Call *
Sources of Contaminants
* Simple Steps to